Thursday, March 19, 2009

First off, I already called the doctor. But....I am such a worry wort. Cannon is sick (AGAIN), he has a virus with a fever and a slight rash. They did his blood work and said its a virus but didn't tell me what. I think its Rosela because he doesn't have any other symptoms. Anyways last night I had him in my bed watching him bewteen doeses of fever reducers and he seemed clammy.

So I felt his pulse and it felt so weird. So I got my stethescope and his pulse was freaky:

luba dub, luba dub, luba dub, dub dub dub(These are three quick beats) , pause, luba dub, luba dub, luba dub, dub, dub pause.




You get the idea??I called the doctor and I got the PA on call. I reminded them that he had just been seen by the doctor and that he had a virus with a fever and I explained the irregular heart rhythm. They said its normal and next time I bring him in for a well/sick visit to remind them of it. Unless he is struggling to breath or what not.I am just so worried, I myself have some heart issues (PVC,PAC & Bradycardia) so I know a little bit about heart stuff. But I am so worried, I swear I can't wait until Cannon finally outgrows all this sickness!

1 comment:

Barnes Squad said...

don't you feel like doctors are such a waste sometimes. I swear Bentley had RSV but they just turned me away saying he was fine. Luckily he cleared up on his own but I am not paying you to say he is fine I want some reassurance.