Friday, January 25, 2008

3rd Trimester...the end is in sight

You would think being in the third trimester you could relax and know the end is close. NOPE your poor pregnant body is so tired and sore it doesn't matter how far away delivery is its just not close enough. Right now today I have a full week until the induce me. The are inducing 2 weeks early. Even at two weeks the baby is expected to be over 8 pounds possibly 9 pounds. Fun huh?? Oh I am sure there are some that say, that those u/s are not accurate. Well they are and so is my history. My last two children born at 38 weeks were both in the 8 pound category. Pushing out these big headed chubby babes is not fun. I wish I had a taser for every person who suggested I just wait and let nature take its course. Um no thank you, I did that with my first and bled out when her 9lb 4oz self got stuck in my vagina.

Again this is going to be a long week.

No comments: